Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Liar!

Tightly Wound Accusation Throwing Ruiner Of Time: I need my husband's refill on his Ritalin. 
CP: Ok. You'll need to contact Dr. Zoffis as there are no phillable Rx's on phile phor him. 
TWATROT: They gave me 3 Rx's the last time I was there. 
CP: I'm not saying they didn't. I'm saying they are not here. Anyway, if you were paying attention last week, our State BOP now requires all C-II Rx's be electronically prescribed so, even if you had brought them to us, we would've returned them to you, instructing you to exchange them phor e-scripts.
TWATROT: I only take him to that office every 3 months and I know they gave me new Rx's. 
CP: Then they must still be in your possession as I do not have them here. 
TWATROT: I am calling my doctor and telling them you lost them. 
CP: Okey dokey. But you should probably check at home phirst before you assify yourself. 

UT: I know phor a phact that she did not bring us new Rx's. 
CP: I'll call the office and inquire. 
Dr. Zoffis: Yes. We wrote hard copy prescriptions last month, phor the next 3 months. 
CP: I phaxed a copy of the law that instructs you to send C-IIs electronically. Do you wish to resend these since she apparently lost them? <a phine reason to campaign phor e-scripts>
DZ: No. We will call the patient. 

TWATROT: <saunters in stoically> Here. 
UT: What are these?
TWATROT: My husband's next 3 Rx's for Ritalin. 
UT: These are dated January, February, and March. 
TWATROT: Yes. 
CP: These are the ones you told us you lost. 
UT: The ones you swore you gave to us. 
TWATROT: No I didn't. 
CP: Yes you did. We were both here listening to you accuse us of losing them and, after explaining the new law, you professed ignorance as to how that works. 
UT: With Dr. Zoffis sending 3 months at once with Do Not Fill Until dates written on them. 
TWATROT: "Well I don't live in the past so I don't know what you're talking about." 
CP: <looking at UT quizzically> Did she just say "I don't live in the past" when we called her out phor lying to our phaces?
UT: Methinks she did. 
CP: What a TWATROT. 
UT: I'm going to use that phrom now on whenever anyone accuses me of phorgettingm or losing something. 
CP: I don't live in the past. 
UT: It's not as if she said "I don't dwell on the past". That would've been more logical but "I don't live in the past" is so inspiring.
CP: Inspirationally inept. 

#IDontLiveInThePast 
#IDontPhorgetYouCallingMeALiar 
#WhyYourPharmacistHatesYou 

No comments:

Post a Comment