Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Monday, February 27, 2023

Rockets

ME: How could you?
MICE ELF: Yeah! Low-hanging fruit, this. 
CP: After as long as I've spent in retail, you really expected me to let this one go? Don't you know me by now?
ME: Um. . . 
MICE ELF: Not fair. ME tried to stop you. 
CP: Not gonna happen. You know the requirements; we don't tolerate dumb people asking dumb questions and we really expect people to answer the question they were asked while asking the question they want answered. We've been over this. 
ME: But, seriously?
MICE ELF: <snickers> ME said butt. . . 
CP: Enough. Here's where it started:

Person Looking Unsure Generally: Where would I find suppositories?
CP: It depends. I can think of 3 places.  
PLUG: No, like in the store. 
CP: Ah. What type of suppositories?
PLUG: Huh?
CP: Rectal or vaginal? I doubt you're asking for urethral. 
PLUG: <sheepishly bends over, and points at her butt> 
CP: Right. I know where they GO. I want to know WHY they go. 
PLUG: Huh?
CP: What are you treating?
PLUG: It's not for me. 
CP: Ok. But someone's butt is getting suppositoried tonight and I need to know why. Fever? Constipation? Hemorrhoids? Nausea? Drug Smuggler?
PLUG: They're plugged up. 
CP: Laxatives. Right. Aisle H with the other rectal preparations. 

ME: She really pointed to her butt?
MICE ELF: She did. 
CP: Easier to say suppositories out loud than admit he's a packed mule. 
ME: It was just constipation. 
CP: Don't take this away from me. 

#WhereToStickIt 
#UnwrapItFirst

No comments:

Post a Comment