Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Waiter!

Refill requests get placed in different ways every day. Yesterday was different. 
Fine dining establishment or pharmacy? This is a new one, even for me...
...and I'd like a side of HCTZ with some fresh ground Metformin...

Lady Customer: I'd like to place an order for my husband's refills. 
CP: Ok. Do you have the numbers?
LC: I do. He needs #123, #234, #345, and #456. 
CP: Fine, madam. Anything else for you today?
LC: Oh. He also needs #567. 
CP: Ok...
LC: And I'll have the same.
CP: Ok...I'm sorry?
LC: And I'll have the same. 
CP: The same...what?
LC: The last prescription numbers I gave you.
CP: I'm sorry. But what?
LC: I take the same medications too. I need them filled for myself. 
CP: OooooKay. Do you have those numbers, by chance?
LC: No. I just always order it that way. 
CP: You are aware this is not a restaurant, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment