Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Conversations...#4

CP: Your copay today is $20
Surprised Dude: What? I didn't pay that the last time I got it filled.
CP: The last time I bought gas it was $3.19 a gallon!
SD: What's that have to do with anything?
CP: What? Oh, sorry. I thought we were wistfully reminiscing about the way things used to be. You know, pining for the "good ole days".
SD: Seriously?
CP: You want to try again? How about "I remember when gas was under $1 a gallon"! You try.
SD: I remember...wait, what? I want my pills.
CP: Ah. Give up? Okay. That'll be $20.
SD: It's never been that much.
CP: Really? I remember the uproar when stamps went to a quarter! Still want to keep playing?
SD: I just want my medication.
CP: And I just want $20.
SD: Bitch!
CP: No. Cynical Pharmacist in need of $20 so you'll go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment