Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Friday, May 6, 2022

It's Up To YOU

Have A Little Fun While It's Talking: I wish to call in my refill. 
CP: You don't have to wish here. At CP's Drachm-a-Rama, we make all your wishes come true. 
HALF WIT: I was going to call in my refill. 
CP: You were? Okay, then what happened? This is good. I'm on the edge of my seat. 
HALF WIT: Nothing. Like, then you picked up. 
CP: You were going to call in your refill, then I picked up. Did that change your plans? It really should only have reinforced you were making correct life choices at that point. You need only say "I am calling in my refill" and our transaction can be considered completed.
HALF WIT: Then I am calling in my refill. 
CP: Glory be! What is your number?
HALF WIT: 8675309 
ME: Really? That's the best you could do?
MICE ELF: It was either that or 42. 
CP: <shhh!> Ok Madam HALF WIT, when did you want to come in phor it?
HALF WIT: Oh, I can come in phor it whenever it is ready.
CP: No shit. Coming in earlier than when it is ready would be a waste of time. Perhaps you meant to reply "I will wait for the text and make plans to pop by once that happens". 
HALF WIT: I'm not in a hurry. 
CP: Good to know. Well I put a 2-hr time on it so we will see you then, and not before. 
HALF WIT: But I just took my last dose. 
CP: And you don't need another until tomorrow. My 2-hr estimate will be more than satisfactory. 
 
#SeeYaWhenTheyreReady

No comments:

Post a Comment