Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Friday, May 7, 2021

If The Shoe Fits. . .

CP: I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. 
PT: Are you calling me stupid?
CP: No. Not at all. You're making that case pretty well all on your own. You don't need my help explaining that apparently. 

CP: This is the explanation for the situation. 
PT: I have had this same problem at the last 3 pharmacies I have visited. 
CP: Well, I'd like to offer you an alternative explanation. 
PT: Yes?
CP: If you have had this exact problem at now four pharmacies, maybe it's not the pharmacy that is the problem. I'd look for the common denominator. 
PT: Are you saying it's MY fault. 
CP: Not at all. I merely implied it. You reached that conclusion all on your own. 

#MaybeYouGetBadCustomerServiceBecauseYouAreABadCustomer
#ItsNotMeItsYou

No comments:

Post a Comment