Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Monday, October 26, 2015

Anagrams

My brain works in mysterious ways. It works faster than the rest of me. It works on the next task before I've managed to get the prior one completed. It sees things differently. It tries to organise and find patterns. This is why I excel at Boggle, Scrabble, and Words With Friends and why people hate playing me. This is also how I came up with today's challenge.

We all know drug companies spend lots of money on research for marketable names and there is a science to it. This is why so many medications have Zs and Xs. Great words for the Scrabble board. Not so great to make other words.

Come up with your own Drug Name Anagrams.
Here are 6 to get you started:

Benicar=Carbine
Breo=Robe
Klonopin=Pink Loon
Levsin=Snivel
Neoral=Loaner
Xarelto=Tax Lore

Now if I could just get Zynga to create a Pharmacy WWF games...



No comments:

Post a Comment