Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Monday, November 16, 2020

New Advice/Reply

CP: From now on, whenever someone doesn't like my answer, I have a new reply. Try it with me. 
CPP: Can I drink with this? 
CP: No. 
CPP: That's not new. 
CP: Keep going. 
CPP: Can you just give me some for a few days?
CP: No. 
CPP: I don't like your answers. You don't want to help me. 
CP: My answer will not change. You don't have to like it, you do have to accept it.
CPP: Very nice. It reminds me of those televised trial circuses of government employees or mafia members. "I do not recall" and "My attorney has instructed me I don't have to answer that". 
CP: Or Shaggy: "It wasn't me". 
CPP: Good one. The questions may change but the answer does not. 
CP: You don't have to like it, but you do have to accept it. 
CPP: The sooner you accept it, the sooner we can move on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment