Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

I Don't Wanna Hold Your Hand III

CP: Okay, I one more phor you. 
CPP: Just one?
CP: Phor this week at least. 
CPP: Is there a set up or you just going in dry?
CP: When my dad first described cruise control to me, that the car would "drive itself at the same speed", I was optimistic he could come back and hang out with us. I was a few decades premature on my optimism. 
CPP: You have to understand the limits of technology?
CP: And understand I was a tiny tyke and not an adult. 
CPP: Away we go. . . 
 
CP: CP's Castle of Pills, How can I please?
Granny Acting Hopeless: You gave me the wrong strips. 
CP: Guess the pleasure ship sailed. 
GAH!: You gave me OneTouch Ultra and I use Ultrasoft. 
CP: Test strips?
GAH!: Yes!
CP: Ultrasoft Test Strips?
GAH!: That's what I said. And they don't work in my machine.
CP: Ultrasoft are lancets. 
GAH!: No. I have a Verio Meter and these are Ultrasoft and they keep giving me an error. 
CP: You keep giving me an error. Do you a Verio AND AN Ultra meter? 
GAH!: Yes. But I don't like the Ultra. 
CP: Do you have the box we gave you?
GAH!: Yes. 
CP: What is the Rx number on the box?
GAH!: 8675309
CP: That number is phor your Ultrasoft.
GAH!: That's what I said. 
CP: Those are lancets. 
GAH!: I know what they are. I have the box right here. 
CP: Ok. Read me the box. 
GAH!: It says Ultrasoft and I use Verio test strips. See?
CP: No. I cannot see through the phone. Unfortunately, that is not a skill I was afforded when the genie came calling. (Turned out it was a djinn.) I can't help you read something over the phone. I can't see which box(es) you are looking at. I cannot see what you see. Unless you wish to bring in your boxes for me to review with you, I cannot help you read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment