Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Monday, November 8, 2021

Lame Pharmacy Jokes - Revisited

CP: <snickers>
ME: What? 
MICE ELF: Yeah. What?
CP: It's so stupid. I can't. 
ME: <sighs> Let's have it. 
MICE ELF: Why is it phunny?
CP: It's stupid phunny. One of those things that you see and hear and say every day that isn't phunny on its own until your brain interprets it slightly differently. 
ME: Ok. Out with it. Let us decide. 
MICE ELF: How lame can it be? 
CP: I have a really low bar today. 
 
CP: I'm calling to get a prescription covered for my patient. 
Insurance: Ok. Who's the patient?
CP: Larry. 
INS: Got it. Larry. Larry who?
CP: Mu. 
INS: Larry Mu?
CP: No. Last name is Larry. First name is Mu. 
INS: Patient is Mu Larry? 
CP: Odd. I know. But that's his name. 
INS: Seriously?
CP: <smirks then whispers "say it, say it!"> Uh-huh. 
INS: I have a prescription For Mu Larry? 
CP: Yes you do. And I want to know which, for mu larry, drug is covered!

ME: There is something wrong with you. 
MICE ELF: Way wrong with you. 
CP: What about poor Mu Larry? Only the insurance cares what's good phor mu larry! Look. You're either Phor Mu Larry, or you're Non Phor Mu Larry.
ME: I quit. 
MICE ELF: Yeah. I'm out. 
ME & MICE ELF: Let us out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment