Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Kiwis

I had this already written but hadn't decided when to post it. When I received the e-script, it made the post that much better.
CP: I'm calling to get the patient's e-script changed from Humalog vials to Humalog Kwik Pens.
Nurse: Okay. You want the Kiwi Pens?
CP: No. I want Kwik Pens.
Nurse: The Kiwi Pens?
CP: You do work in an endocrinologist's office, right?
Nurse: Yes.
CP: They're called Kwik Pens. Not Kiwis. Can you just send me a new prescription for the Humalog KWIK Pens so we don't have to go through this every month.
Nurse: I'll ask the doctor about Kiwi Pens.
CP: If he doesn't explain to you they're Kwik Pens, I'll come over and kick him in the kiwis.
Nurse: He said it's okay to give him Kiwi Pens.
CP: Is that the punchline to a really lame joke? 
What do New Zealanders write with? Kiwi Pens?
Nurse: Um. . . No? Anything else? 
CP: Yes We need pen needles so the patient can inject Kiwis. 
Nurse. Okay. I'll send those over shortly. 
CP: I can't wait to see what I get. 

<later> 




CP: Wikipedia? WTAF?



No comments:

Post a Comment