Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Monday, July 4, 2022

I Think You Have A You Problem

CP: When I write my book, it's going to pheature all my posts about "If the real world worked the way people believe pharmacy does" and "how have these people survived this long?" as the main two sections. 
CPP: I don't think you need anything else; people will have a difficult enough time believing the stories in those two sections are true. 
CP: And that people behave this way, in public. 
CPP: Oh the joys of retail and working with the public. What have you phor us today?
CP: Damned if you do insanity. 
CPP: Proceed. 

Why Am I This Way He Asked Tersely: I am here to pick up my refills. 
CP: Good. They are phreshly prepared. 
WAIT, WHAT: I know. I got your text. 
CP: Ah. COD. 
WAIT, WHAT: What?
CP: Comes On Demand.Your wife must be a happy woman. 
WAIT, WHAT: Huh? 
CP: Here's your bag. Have a nice day. 

<2 hours later>
UT: Hey. Wasn't WAIT, WHAT just in here? 
CP: Yeah. Why?
UT: He just called in two more refills. 
CP: Guess he shouldn't've come so quickly. 

<Next Day>
WAIT, WHAT: I'm here to pick up my prescriptions. 
CP: He's come again!
WAIT, WHAT: Yeah. I got your text. I've been here every day this week. Why can't you get my stuff together?
CP: You realise that, just because you get a text, you do not HAVE to come down here. 
CPP: <whispers in the background> mom! come down here
CP: <whispers - Shhhhuuuuut uuup> Just as you possess the ability to NOT answer your phone when it rings at my counter, you could just wait until, oh, I don't know, you call in all of your prescriptions to be refilled. That would be like having each member of your phamily ordering DoorDash phrom the same restaurant 11 minutes apart. Why? Place a phamily order on the app and receive all your phood together. Easy-Peasy.

<2 hours later, no shit>
UT: Wasn't WAIT, WHAT just in here complaining about always coming down here?
CP: Yes. Did he call in more refills?
UT: Yeah. Must be trying avoid the missus. 
CP: Or he has PGAD. 
UT: "And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody comes and comes again"
CP: Nice once, UT. 
UT: Need to keep up with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment