Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Things You Can Say While Getting A Shot That You Can Also Say During Sex

COVID Edition
 
1.  Can you do me and my husband at the same time?
2.  Can I stay in the room while you do my wife/husband?
3.  Do you want me to tag you in this selfie?
4.  Mind if my phriend takes a video?
5.  It's going to hurt for a few days after. 
6.  We have to do this again in 3 to 4 weeks. 
7.  When I come back, can I make sure I get you to give it to me?
8.  Can I watch it go in?
9.  That was better than I thought it was going to be. 
10. I'm going to need you to take off your shirt. 
11. I didn't expect to get lucky today. If I had known, I would have worn a better bra. 
12. Relax. It'll hurt more if you're tense. 
13. I'll push it in slow so it doesn't hurt. 
14. It sure looked bigger than it felt. 
15. I need you to hang out for about 15 minutes before you go home so I can just watch you. 
16. Do you need an Uber?
17. Wait till next time. You're really going to feel it then. 
18. Next!

No comments:

Post a Comment