Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

It's Not Me...It's You

CP: Thank you for calling CP's Pharmacy.
Some Mom: Am I down with CPP?
CP: Yeah you know me. How may I help?
SM: I called Other People's Pharmacy.
CP: OPP?
SM: OPP!
CP: And?
SM: And I remember filling a prescription with you for my daughter last year for dreamwine then transferring it to OPP.
CP: And then?
SM: Well they can't find it.
CP: Did they ever fill it?
SM: I don't think so. Anyway, they can't find it. Can you call them?
CP: Why? I checked the record. We transferred that back in September. We spoke with the intern Arya and the pharmacist was Jaqen H'ghar.
SM: Well they don't have it.
CP: How is my calling going to help? I cannot look in their computer for them.
SM: It is for Daenerys Targaryen.
CP: I know that. I found her in my system.
SM: Wait. I have the bottle from OPP. Do you think that would help?
CP: Wait. What?
SM: I have the bottle.
CP: You have the bottle? You mean this entire conversation could have been avoided? You mean all you had to do was call OPP and give them the prescription number? What, pray tell, is the name on the bottle?
SM: Oh. They put her first name as "Dany".
CP: Bring me the bottle.
SM: Why?
CP: No reason. I want you to meet my intern, Vargo Hoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment