Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Thursday, December 11, 2014

The 12 Days of Pharmacy

On the Twelfth Day of Pharmacy, a patient said to me…
...let me speak to your manager.
...it's a drive-thru, not a stop and park.
...what's the best thing you got?
...you were s'posed to match the price.
...didn't my insurance work?
…how do I get a gift card?
...15 minutes? Why so long?

...it's just a box!
...just slap a label on it.
…saw my doctor send it.
...all you do is count by 5's!
...I thought antibiotics were free.



A Doctor sent to me...
12 duplicate e-scripts,
11 faxed copies of it,
10 voicemail messages,
9 patients expecting $4 copays,
8 illegible prescriptions,
7 narcs with no dea#
6 refill request denials,
5 prior auth rejections,
4 people told "it'll be ready for you"
3 scripts missing signatures,
2 scripts meant for another pharmacy,
and a patient expecting everything to be free!

1 comment:

  1. Funny, enjoyed this post a lot. pretty much like my life every day!

    ReplyDelete