Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Lame Pharmacy Pickup Lines

1.  "I'm easily administered, like Lactulose. I can be take orally or rectally."
2.  "Single this Valentine's Day? Come to the pharmacy where we can treat your VD ... blues."
3.  "Call me Proair because you can use me every 4 hours as needed."
4.  "You must be a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor because that is one Finasteride."
5.  "You can always get it over the counter at the pharmacy. Just ask."
6.  "Pharmacists come in prescribed doses."
7.  "Are you here to pick up a bottle of insulin because you are extra sweet."
8.  "I need to keep Amiodarone on hand because every time I see you, my heart skips a beat."
9.  "A pharmacist's love is like Nystatin Suspension-you have to swish before you swallow."
10. "If you're looking for a short-term fling, I've got just this thing. Call me Medrol and I'll be all over you the first day before slowly slipping away."

No comments:

Post a Comment