Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

And The People's Choice Winner Is...

"Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."

When your doctor asks (and on electronic prescriptions, it says) "Patient's Pharmacy of Choice", remember that YOU picked me.  It says Patient's Choice.  I did not force you to come to my pharmacy. It's not like a dinner choice.  Hey, I'm in the mood for Thai tonight. Your selection, and repeat business, is not just a whim.

With that in mind, I am done with you.  If you are unhappy, leave. When people threaten to go somewhere else, I'll tell them "Go Ahead".  I will even ask where they want me to transfer their profile so it's waiting for them when they get there.

A fine gentleman was leaving for vacation.  Of course, his refills were too early but he neglected to provide us with this information when he left them.  As I was going to explain this, he said he'd just transfer pharmacies if it was going to be a hassle.
Nope.  No hassle. If you leave, no hassle at all.  So go.  Now! See ya.

I'm tired of being held hostage by people who don't understand and refuse to understand how the whole refill/insurance/plan ahead thing works.  I'm tired of people thinking they can get something by complaining simply because of their own stupidity.

I am taking the Twitter approach to dealing with these people.  Ricky Gervais is wonderful to follow.  Twitter is about choice.  You actually have to choose to follow someone.  If you do not like what they have say, you have the simple choice to "unfollow".  I'd like people to apply that to pharmacy choice as well.  I only wish we could "block" people too.


Following someone on Twitter and complaining about what they tweet about is like phoning someone to tell them you don't want to talk to them


http://twitter.com/rickygervais

No comments:

Post a Comment