So many questions ...
1. Do I please her when she is ready, when I am ready, or when the prescription is ready?
2. Is she expecting to be pleased? Or is this going to come as quite the shock to her?
3. Can I send her away explaining "we do not have this item in stock" so another pharmacy may please her?
4. Can I ask her to call the 1-800 "customer pleasure", I mean "customer service" number beforehand? Y'know, just in case ...
5. Will she be happy with our usual (wait) time of 15-20 minutes?
6. What happens if she doesn't arrive for this until 8:55pm and we close in 5 minutes? Do I make her come again?
7. I see 2 refills on the prescription. Do I have to please her with each refill? What do I do in the case of a "refill too soon"? (Will she not be pleased?)
8. How (quickly and often) do we get more refills?
69. Does the inhaler come into play?