Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

OPP

Why is it going to take so long?
OPP!
What?
OPP!
What?

OPP how can I explain this
Listen hard so you don't miss
To understand the day of your pharmacist
O is for Other, P is for People now that's simple,
The last P, well, here's an example
It's a paper that your doctor gives that tells me what to fill
I use it then to label bottles of pills
You bring it to the pharmacy if it's written out for you at leavin'
It seems I gotta start to explainin'
Trust it
You ever get all sick and know you need a medicine
You see your doc and get a slip and now you think that you're all in
You head down to the drug store knowing that it just can't wait
Then you see a line and now it looks like you'll be running late
S to the C to the R to the I to the P to the T
The rest of town is sick now too (oh no what a pity)
It's OPP,  time to grab a chair and sit in it
Won't help you by complaining none so come back to get it

You down with OPP?
Yeah you know me!
You down with OPP?
Yeah you know me.
Who's down with OPP?
All the pharmies!

No comments:

Post a Comment