Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Friday, July 4, 2014

Coupon Clipping

Apparently you needn't clip coupons anymore. All you have to do is vaguely remember there may be a coupon out there somewhere for your pharmacy and it may involve some kind of incentive or something and that should be enough to force me to accept it.

Coupon Lady: I think I remember seeing a couple coupons in your ad.
CP: Me too. They're new this week.
CL: How can I get that?
CP: Bring in the coupon. Is that a trick question?
CL: But I need my prescription now.
CP: And you had an ad in your hand before you came down here. I fail to see how this is my problem.
CL: Well aren't you just going to give it to me?
CP: Give what? You can't even remember if it was my pharmacy and if so, which of the coupons it may be.
CL: Your customer service is horrible. Your lack of empathy is your weakness.
CP: Your faith in your friends is yours.
CL: What?
CP: Sorry. So is your dependence on me as your personal assistant. If you want me to match a price on a prescription, at least tell me who I am matching and give me a phone number to call for verification. You can't just say "I saw you match prices so give me the lowest anyone has on this". For this is not the way the world works. Perhaps your world, but not the reality in which we all reside. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

1 comment:

  1. I had a guy demand a gift card for a new Rx because he had the coupon in his hand on the way down to the pharmacy but it "blew out the window."

    I refused, but The Authorities relented.

    ReplyDelete