Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

You Can't See Me

Truckers have important information printed on the backs of their trailers. It is a public service reminder about driving: "If you can't see my mirrors, I can't see you".
We should post a similar sign in the pharmacy. If you can't see me, I can't see you.

How many people have stood just far enough behind the counter as to be hidden by the post? Or the gate? Or the privacy divider?
They are the first to become agitated when you've managed to not see them for a what feels like an eternity, often 7-11 seconds.
While I do not encourage the fake cough, the throat clear, the key jangle, the counter slam, the key drop, the giant sniff, or the loud "HELLO!?", simply stepping forward or to the side may produce the desired result of being seen.

http://youtu.be/zekiZYSVdeQ

2 comments:

  1. Great site! Hi PharmaCYNIC, do you have an email address I can contact you on? Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You can email me at pharmacynic@yahoo.com

      Delete