Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Zombie Apocalypse

Pharmacy would be the worst place to be during the initial outbreak of a Zombie Apocalypse. Think about this...

Where is the first place people will go for advice for their initial symptoms?
Where else do people herd around each other in tight-knit groups to ensure complete lack of privacy?
Ever see Contagion? Rise of the Planet of the Apes? See how that spreads?

In World War Z, people were fighting over bottled water and canned goods. The pharmacist was dispensing...with a gun. No one was asking him for the 512's.

Since I do have the keys however, I could imagine being camped out in there for some time. Coping with it would be so much easier. I'm just not sure I want to be at work when it all starts. While we are quite savvy and resourceful, there is not much of a defense to be mounted with vials and counting trays. I'm not sure my sharpened spatula qualifies as a Katana.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, if there's a Zombie Apocalypse you're not going to find the Crazy RxMan in the pharmacy. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete