Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Strange Messages

I love when office staff leave voicemails and end their calls with "If you have any further questions about this, please call our office back at..."
Funny. I didn't have ANY questions in the first place. YOU called ME. Shouldn't your message say "If you have ANY questions about this, please call..."?

I also like the phone prompts at the pharmacies I call, including my own. After listening to all prompts, the final option is usually: "If you have any other issues, please remain on the line." This usually means you are transferred directly to the pharmacy, whether you wanted to be or not. This does not mean, when we answer "CP PHARMACY" you can ask about making a tee time, making dinner reservations, picking up pictures, or asking if we have baby chicks for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment