Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Magic 8 Ball

CP: I've got one for you today. 
CPP: Let's hear it. 
CP: I called Dr. Zoffis to have a prescription verified/changed due to an incorrect dose and had to leave a voicemail. 
CPP: Nothing out of the ordinary there. 
CP: Except for her outgoing message which said: "Sorry I could not answer your call. I am either on the phone or with a patient in a room. You can leave and message and I will call you back or "you can call back at a less busy time". 
CPP: Huh? Less busy for whom?
CP: Right? I'm not busy right now which is why I called. I may not be this less busy until I close to go home. 
CPP: She's probably one of those that thinks we know everything and tells her patients "it will be ready when you get there". 
CP: <sings> "I don't practice Santeria; I ain't got no crystal ball". 
CPP: <sings> "I don't predict the future. I don't care about the past."
CP: Nice one. 
CPP: Isn't that like when we ask people when they want to pick up their prescriptions and they reply "at lunch". 
CP: Yeah. Whose lunch? Your lunch? My <giggles> lunch? The other office I called is open 9-4 and takes lunch from 11:30-1:30. Would it be during their lunch? 
CPP: That's like the people who say "after work". What if you work second or third shift? 
CP: I always tell them if they come after work, I'll be closed. 
CPP: Do they get it. 
CP: Almost never. 

#Dropkick
#Sublime 

No comments:

Post a Comment