Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Dick And Jane

Jane is a pharmacist.
Dick is a patient.

<at the drive-thru>

Jane: Hello. How may I help you today?
Dick: I need to pick up my prescription.
Jane: Okay, but first I'm going to have to ask you to put out your cigarette.
Dick: Why?
Jane: Well, there are 3 No Smoking signs clearly posted on my windows and the exterior wall.
Dick: So?
Jane: Some of our staff have asthma as well as allergies to smoke. The smoke also wafts through the air on the cross breeze and directly to my counter. We have patients in the store who have asthma, allergies, emphysema, and COPD and it can affect them.
Dick: So? I have COPD too.
Jane: I wonder why.

#DontBeADick

No comments:

Post a Comment