Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Do You Wanna Get a Flu Shot

(Yes, this is quite obviously sung to that song from Frozen)

Do you wanna get a flu shot?
Come on it's really fun,
Pull up your sleeve stick out your arm,
It's quickly done,
And you'll be on your way.
You used to be so healthy
Right now you're not
I know just the reason why!-
Do you wanna get a flu shot?
It doesn't have to be a flu shot.

Go away, CP!
Okay, bye...

Do you wanna get a flu shot?
Any other shot will do too
Tdap, Hep B, or pneumovax
I'm losing track
Of quotas for this fall-
(Seven Prevnar?)
It gets a little scary
All of these vaccines
Just watching you all walk by
(Shot-shot, shot-shot, shot-shot, shot-shot, )

Elsa,
Please I know you're out there,
My bosses asking where've you been
They say increase your numbers and I'm trying to
I've a needle right for you, just let me know
I really need to shoot you
It's either me or you
What do you wanna do?

Do you wanna get a flu shot?
It doesn't have to be a flu shot...

No comments:

Post a Comment