Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Conversation #3

CP: Thanks for calling Cynical Pharmacy, this is the Cynical Pharmacist speaking. I am a Pharmacist. How may I help you?
Any Caller: May I speak to the pharmacist please?
CP: No.
AC: Why not?
CP: Not if you're going to act like that.
AC: Like what?
CP: I think you know.
AC: I most certainly do not know.
CP: You're not even listening to me. Are you listening to me?
AC: Of course I am and it's making me mad.
CP: Do you even know who you're talking to?
AC: The pharmacy?
CP: No. I am not a building. I am a person. I am a human being. I deserve to be loved and treated as such. I can't believe you didn't even know it was me all along even though I said Pharmacist twice in my intro spiel.
AC: Sorry.
CP: Furthermore, I can't believe you indulged me long enough to get this far. Now what did you want?
AC: Did my doctor call anything in for me?
CP: Hahahahahaha. See conversation #2...

No comments:

Post a Comment