Facebook and Twitter


and follow my blog on Twitter @pharmacynic to receive notifications on new posts.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Celebrity-Voiced Labels

We need audio labels. For patients you have trouble seeing/reading their labels, we need to offer labels that will read the directions to them.
I think we can offset the initial cost by getting celebrities to volunteer to record their voices, similar to GPS devices. 

Every time I read: "Take 1 tablet by mouth twice a day 'with or without food'", I think of U2's "With or Without You".

Peter Schilling (Major Tom) does Prednisone tapers: "4, 3, 2, 1..."

Fred Durst: "So you can take that suppository and stick it up your yeah! Stick it up your yeah!"

The Violent Femmes could start any label:
"Take one, one, one cause you left me and two, two, two for my family and three, three, three for my heartache and four, four, four for my headaches..."






No comments:

Post a Comment